Thursday, January 29, 2009

Arkadian Warriors


10.129.135_34
Originally uploaded by DaKing240

Arkadian Warriors
I usually just play the demo's in the Arcade and never buy them. There are actually quite a few that I would love to buy, but I don't throw my Microsoft points away unwisely. Plus, if it's not great, I won't have it take up space on my Xbox. Of course, because I shared my box with Rigid for a long time I didn't always have a choice.

Whatever the case may be, I remember kind of liking this game. For an Arcade title that is; not enough to buy it though.

This is a "so so" version of countless other dungeon crawlers and pretty much not my bag. The character classes include "Soldier", Archer", and "Sorcerer" that you can play with one other gamer on Live.

As in most of these games you'll gain experience as you vanquish your foes filling up your battle meter as you go along to morph into a phoenix, lion or dragon, depending on the class you choose.

It's too bad it just didn't have what it takes to impress anyone. Even ING gave it a mediocre rating and I deleted it after about 2 or 3 goes.

My Rating: 3.5

Fun Fact Quiz: IGN & Gamespot both gave the same rating. What was the rating out of 10?

No comments: