Sunday, May 04, 2008

Halo

A friend introduced the Xbox to me and The Master Cheif. Good times. I think anyone that's never tried it should at least once, but you need plenty of friends to try it with.

Halo isn't something you can enjoy to the fullest all on your own. Great games and really great graphic's from the start.

The story is amone the very best out there, but I do have to say the last one wasn't all that great. Story wise and graphics wise it was as close to perfection as you could get, but the playability didn't live up to the hype.

I still have Halo 3 and I doubt I'd ever go so far as to get rid of it, but I don't have many friends who are still willing to go a few rounds and even when I do it's just not as much fun as it used to be. Well, they're pretty much the only thing that makes it fun.

Too bad too.

No comments: