Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Armored Core 4


Armored Core
Originally uploaded by Bullet Dragon {X}
I was just reading a few posts down about the day I heard Armored Core 4 was coming out. I was so excited I could have eaten my own poop. I remember the day I brought the game home.

It was like...magical. Too bad the game sucked monkey balls. I was so fucking disapointed it's not even funny. I still haven't finished the game and I bought it ages ago. Man, I don't think I even got past the first 5 levels. Maybe I set it too hard. Maybe the truth is that I really do suck...Maybe I'm the one that sucks monkey balls!!! RIGID! Rigid has monkey balls....lol

One day I shall go back to that game and finish it on easy, like stupid easy. I'll set up a new AC and just be done with it.

Back in the day when I first started playing this on the playstation it was the shit. Better than sliced bread I tell you. I loved it and I coudln't get enough nor could my friends. The third Armored Core game I got wasn't all that great either, but I figured the graphics would be fantastic on the 4th game and I was right.

It's a beautiful game. The graphic's alone are enough to make you weep and bring you to your knees...grab you by the bollocks and pinch really hard.... wait...what?

Yeah, so even though I hated the game and never picked it up again I am still loyal to the series (if anything ever comes out again) and I'll always be a fan. The intense amount of fun I used to have playing the old games is enough for me to waste my money forever on something I'll probably only play once.

THAT'S how I feel about Armored Core....

I love you Kayhman...I still have you on a memory card somewhere. One day I'll take you back out and treat you to a really perfect generator...maybe some lube.... a new paint job and some really fucking kick ass monster guns..... one day.

No comments: