Monday, October 09, 2006

Close Combat: First to Fight

I could be interested in this game, but I can't easily find information regarding the Live service. Some of the things I'd like to know is if it supports Split Screen and how many players are allowed in a team online. I've noticed that in Co-Op mode on GRAW it only allows a two man team. I don't know if that's to do with my server or if that's all it'll allow. I don't like that at all. It's a much better and more rewarding experience when you can take a team of 4-6 on a mission and just have at it. It's probably why I loved the Rainbow 6 series so much. Too bad for lockdown though...I don't know what it was about the gameplay, but it sucked ass.


Close Combat®: First to Fight™
Developer: Destineer
Publisher:
2K Games
Genre:
Shooter
Release Date: 4/1/2005
Console: Xbox
$39.99
Game Rating: T (Teen)Blood; Violence
Players 1-4
System Link 2-8
Dolby 5.1 Surround
HDTV 480p
Storage Device
Xbox Live Scoreboard
Friends
Voice
Features
Lead a four-man fireteam of U.S. Marines through the perils of authentic combat in a Middle Eastern urban battleground. Close Combat®: First to Fight™ is an action-oriented, first-person 3-D shooter developed under the direction of the U.S. Marine Corps as a training simulation for the Marine Corps. This title is playable on Xbox 360™ with a software emulator. Please see http://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/backwardscompatibility.htm for more details.

No comments: