Monday, October 09, 2006

Call of Duty: Finest Hour

Just bought GRAW, but not all of my friends can play that live with me so I'm trying to come up with a game that I can get that everyone can play. This looks like it might be a winner and one that I could easily buy used:

Xbox.com Call of Duty™: Finest Hour™ - Game Detail Page: "Game InformationCall of Duty™: Finest Hour™
Developer: SparkPublisher: Activision, Inc.Genre: ShooterRelease Date: 11/19/2004Console: XboxPlatinum Hit$19.99Game Rating: T (Teen)
Blood,Violence
Players 1
Dolby 5.1 Surround
HDTV 480p
Friends
Voice
Backward CompatibilityThis Xbox® title is playable on Xbox 360™ with a free software emulator.

Here's the only thing I'm interested in: Online multiplayer: Go on Xbox Live® for Axis-versus-Allies team-based multiplayer gameplay online. Choose your side and work together with players from around the world to eliminate enemies and complete mission objectives. Choose from a variety of team-based scenarios or be the last man standing in Team Deathmatch. Call out to allies or enemies with voice support.

No comments: